Normally, you won't order this item separately. Instead, choose it from the "Attachment" or "Mounting" options when you order a keyguard. Order it here only if you need to add it to an existing order that has not yet been processed.
The attachment is a second piece of styrene-acrylic which is bonded to the keyguard and rests on top of the case. It strengthens the keyguard and provides a flat surface for mounting. It is typically secured with self-adhesive Velcro. On cases with a smooth, flat bezel it can be secured with suction cup tape, which keeps the keyguard closer to the screen.
- Quickest way to detach and reattach a keyguard for a user who uses more than one app.
- Strengthens the keyguard considerably.
- Can be added to a keyguard retroactively in some cases.
- Only supports certain specific cases.
- Velcro must occasionally be replaced.
- Magnets can only be used when the screen bezel is flat and level.